What is Google Apps?
Massive 30GB storage for each user with the option to buy more. Access on any computer or mobile device...
Drive and Docs
Access your files from any computer. Share files inside and outside the business. iPhone, ...
Create multiple calendars for personal, work and group purposes. Sync across all your devices ...
Designed by thought-leaders defining the industry's best-practices. Exceptional data centre security...
Join the 5 million businesses using Google Apps for Business
Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps you and your team connect and get work done from anywhere on any device. It's simple to setup, use and manage, allowing you to work smarter and focus on what really matters.
Why Google Apps?
No License Headaches
Google Apps contains all typical programs you would find in an office along with increasing efficiency and reducing redundancy without any headache of Microsoft Exchange/Office licensing.
Security & Flexibility
Scale your infrastructure as you need it. Need more? Buy more. Need less? Buy less. All this with top notch security and backed by Google support.
No Backup Tension
Google will be handling your data, and as a result you have one of the largest IT corporation working for you. This has its advantages and you no longer require to worry about backups.
Your office is one click away
Instantly access your entire office - including email, group schedules, documents, and shared contacts. View, edit, or share information seamlessly and securely, regardless of location or device.
No need to spend thousands of dollars on software which will be outdated in a few years. With Google Apps, you pay as you go on a monthly or yearly basis.
Google Apps have support for migration from various platforms which makes switching to Google Apps a breeze.
Google Apps for Business is just `150/ user per month or `1500/ user per year!
And you get
25GB of mail storage
You never have to delete anything, powerful search lets you find everything, and labels and filters help you stay organised.
Text, Voice and Video Chat
Your inbox isn't just about messages, it's about people too. Text, voice, and video chat lets you see who’s online and connect instantly.
Makes it easy to find time with the people you work with and the smart scheduling feature suggests meeting times that work for everyone.
On your Mac, PC or mobile device (or your browser) gives you a single place for up-to-date versions of your files from anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean to be "an authorized Google Apps Reseller" ?
We have been authorized by Google to sell Google Apps for Business and additional products such as Google Drive and Google Vault. Customers can buy these products directly from us and pay in Indian Rupees.
Are you specially qualified to help me setup and use Google Apps ?
Yes, definitely! We are trained and certified by Google, our consultants are both Google Apps Deployment Specialist and Sales Specialist Certified.
Gmail is free so why should I pay for Google Apps for Business ?
Companies that choose Google Apps for Business do so because :
- They wish to send and receive mail using their domain name e.g. email@example.com.
- Email is important and they want the assurances provided by a 99.9% SLA and 24/7/365 Support from Google.
- They need to send messages to more that 500 recipients per day, Google Apps for Business users can send messages to up to 3000 recipients per day outside of your domain.
- Google Apps for Business provides 25 GB of email storage, Gmail provides only 10 GB.
- Google Apps for Business has additional security and business controls, such as password length and strength controls and email filtering and policy controls.
- Google Apps for Business provides enterprise grade features for user provisioning and mail migration.
- Google Apps for Business provides mobile device controls, email client controls and email routing controls.
- In short Google Apps for Business is an enterprise grade product for companies that take email seriously.
I'm currently paying by credit card. Do I have to wait until my Google Apps renewal date before signing on with webshoreindia.com as my reseller ?
Not at all! If you are interested in transitioning to a reseller account you can do so at anytime. It is not necessary to wait until your Google Apps renewal comes around.
I've heard that there is a Flexible Plan and an Annual Plan for Google Apps for Business, what is the difference ?
The Flexible Plan costs USD$5 per user account per month and the Annual Plan costs USD$50 per user account per year. Irrespective of the plan we invoice in Indian Rupees on a monthly post-paid basis. The Flexible Plan costs USD$60 over 12 months, but has the advantage that payment is based only on the number of accounts in use and there is no contract, meaning that the service can be stopped at anytime. The Annual Plan costs USD$50 over 12 months, but payment is based on the number of accounts purchases, reductions in the total number of user accounts. Cessation of Google Apps can only happen at the end of the 12 month (contract) period.
Is there a Hybrid Plan ?
No, it is not possible to purchase a combination of Annual Plan and Flexible plan accounts.
If I can pay by credit card, why choose webshore.com as my Google Apps reseller?
The most obvious reason is that you wish to pay in Indian Rupees either by cheque or bank transfer.
However, we do much more that just resell Google Apps, we act as your Google Apps partner, offering a range of Google Apps related services such as :
- Training is the most effective way of improving productivity in your company, we offer stand up classroom and video conference training using Google Hangout.
- Support. We endeavor to offer prompt and effective remote and on-site support. As your reseller, your Google Apps account appears in our reseller console, this allows us to remotely manage your Google Apps account in those instances where you may require help or assistance with the configuration. Very useful for password resets or those times when you have lost your Google Apps administrator password.
- Via the reseller console we can also provision user accounts at short notice, very useful when need the extra licenses as soon as possible.
- The reseller console will also allow us to provision you with Google Vault and additional Google Drive storage. **Note: not all customer accounts will support Google Vault at this stage.
- Our Google Apps customers also appear within our Google Enterprise Support Console. This facilitates the logging of support calls on behalf of our customers. Normally our customers will call or email us regarding the problem they are facing, we will first try and fix the problem ourselves, otherwise we will log the support call and follow up with Google on behalf of the customer.
- For the most part it is very easy to manage Google Apps via the Control Panel. However, there are some things for which expertise from the reseller comes in handy, such as with data migration. There is no one single correct way to migrate data in Google Apps.
- There are various tools available for different data migration problems, and as Google Apps resellers we help the customer to identify the best data migration path for their requirements.
- We are also on hand to help the customer manage the various options available in the Google Apps Control Panel such as security settings, mail routing, nickname creation and group options.
- We believe that the only way to realize the full benefits of Google Apps is to use it via the browser and to use all of the Google Apps features, particularly the shared calendar and shared documents.
- Occasionally we see customers buy Google Apps and then only use it with the Outlook client. We offer programs designed to help customer get the most from Google Apps and use it to its maximum capabilities.
- We receive calls from Google Apps for Business customers who decided to go with Google directly, and later face credit card payment problems. Signing up with us allows you to avoid credit card billing issues completely and skirt around any credit card issues you may have otherwise faced.
I can't log in to Google Apps as an administrator. Can you help with recovering the Google Apps password and login details ?
There are two ways to recover your Google Apps administrator account details and password.
- The first way is to open http://www.google.com/a/yourgoogleappsdomaingoeshere.com. Substitute "yougoogleappsdomaingoeshere.com" with your Google Apps domain name. Below the "Sign in" button is a link that says "Forgot your administrator username or password?", click on that link.
This will open a page with a CAPTCHA, enter the letters that match the image and click the "Submit" button. This will generate an email with administrator account recovery instructions that will be sent to your "backup secondary address".
The page will also display the domain part of your backup secondary address to help you to remember which address you used as the backup secondary address.
If you don't know your backup secondary address or you've lost the password for that too, then you can continue with the second way to recover your Google Apps administrator account.
- At the bottom of the page displaying confirmation of a mail sent to your backup email address is a link down the bottom of the page which says "Reset your administrator password by domain verification", clicking this link displays another page, this time requesting a valid email address for further instructions to be sent to.
Enter an email address that you know works and that you can access and press "Submit".
A page displaying three step instructions for regaining control of your Google Apps administrator account is displayed.
The instructions involve making changes to the DNS settings for your domain, which brings us to the key point of this FAQ; so long as you have control over the DNS settings for your domain name you also have control over your Google Apps account.
If you loose control of your domain name you've also lost control of your Google Apps account.
It is important to remember this when engaging a contractor to set up your website and Google Apps account that you maintain control over the DNS settings and don't leave everything in the hands of the contractor.